Housemates

About Chanelle

“Sex bomb with a very short fuse”

Chanelle has spent over £15,000 on cosmetic surgery. She is known for her very distinctive laugh.

Chanelle calls herself an ‘It’ girl and has featured in Ex On The Beach. Once someone annoys her she can’t help but blow her lid – she says: “I’m like a whirlwind of emotions.”

Why Big Brother? “I want to let down my weave and cause some mayhem!”

9 comments on Chanelle

1. connie says:
    Fri 09 Jun Reply !

Trying to shock when its all been done before…boring.

2. Jack says:
    Fri 09 Jun Reply !

No I like her my winner prediction. Genuine.

3. Mike New says:
    Fri 09 Jun Reply !

Amazing how gravity is affected in her vicinity. Gravity appears to go sideways ;o)

4. Northernmonkey says:
    Wed 14 Jun Reply !

Probably a nice enough girl but let’s herself down when she tries to be too shocking.

5. MikeDublin says:
    Fri 16 Jun Reply !

Not the best cosmetic surgery I’ve ever seen.

6. Hannah says:
    Mon 19 Jun Reply !

Awful common plastic foul mouthed ignorant violent and stupid
    This can not be the type of person we want our young girls to aspire to ???
    I know some of you will say well her hearts in the right place , she’s had a tough life……
    Stop the ‘hating’
    Well to use a swear word myself bollox to that she pisses in the pool asks others to smell her flatulence can’t string a sentence together without swearing
    She is disgusting
    My 5 year old know not to wee in the pool and also she is far more intelligent and respectful than this dirty tramp !

7. connie says:
    Tue 20 Jun Reply !

Another one that has been ‘picked’ from another show. Hardly anyone in this series is someone from the general public who has applied. Most of them have been on other shows and IMO were approached to appear. It makes this series more contrived than ever. Everyone’s putting on an act and trying to outdo each other.
    Nothing natural or spontaneous about their behaviour. All false and boring. I’m losing interest, couldn’t care who wins and who is evicted. Its going too far away from the original concept now. With mind numbing tasks to boot.

8. Aaron says:
    Sun 25 Jun Reply !

My winner. She’s just a laugh and isn’t afraid to stand up to the idiots Lotan and Tom.

9. Northernmonkey says:
    Sun 25 Jun Reply !

Another Northern lass who takes no nonsense and does stand up to the numb skulls in the house.