Emma Willis enters Celeb BB house to evict Lee Ryan

7 comments - Posted on January 26 2014 at 10:03pm by Matt Scott

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Emma Willis enters the house to evict Lee Ryan

Blue singer Lee Ryan has become the sixth housemate to leave Celebrity Big Brother 2014, in a surprise eviction that saw presenter Emma Willis enter the house for the conclusion of the ignore the obvious task.

Since yesterday, the group has had to freeze in silence whenever the grandfather clock in the lounge chimed to signal the arrival of a visitor.

During tonight’s hastily-scheduled live show – which overran by nine minutes – the clock’s bell tolled for the final time, and Emma entered the house as the final special guest.

After passing quick comments on how each housemate looked, she got down to business, announcing: “On Friday we told you you had all made the Celebrity Big Brother final. That was a lie. For the last 48 hours the British public have been voting for their winner.

“Tonight the housemate with the fewest votes so far will be evicted from the house and will leave with me immediately. The remaining housemates must stay frozen or risk severe consequences.

“I can now reveal the housemate with the fewest votes and sixth to be evicted is… Lee.”

“I knew it, I knew it,” responded Lee. “Thank you so much. See you later guys.”

Despite the task rules – which have already been broken several times, including by Lee when he had an argument with returning evictee Jasmine – the others spoke up to bid him farewell.

Sam also moved to catch an object Lee threw at her as he exited the house.

A few more seconds passed before the clock chimed again, allowing the housemates to return to normal and react to what had just happened.

“That’s why they got me out of bed and shut the garden,” observed Sam.

They were also quick to pass comment on Emma’s appearance, with Dappy cooing: “She looked sexy in that, man.”

“What a gorgeous looking woman,” added Jim. “I’ve never seen anything like her, I thought I was dreaming.”

The result means that Casey, Dappy, Jim, Luisa, Ollie and Sam have now made it to the final of Celebrity Big Brother 2014. Public voting of the winner has now resumed, with the series concluding on Wednesday night at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

Flick through pictures of Emma’s appearance in the house and Lee’s eviction below:

Mon 27 Jan Reply !

Good riddance.

2. ste says:
    Mon 27 Jan Reply !

@jennyjuniper
    Thats two Ls down jenny glad too see the back off slimeball lee..hope jim wins thought he was great with casey last night after the jasmine episode.

3. Eddie says:
    Mon 27 Jan Reply !

Pleased that slime ball has gone but not pleased by the way he was shielded,first from the crowd reaction then,by how Emma aloud him to feel he had justified himself. There was loads more footage of him lying through his teeth that they decided not to show. I think that Emma and CBB knew Lee had been chosen before they decided to evict the way they did. I hope he gets everything he deserves but i doubt it. His type never do.

4. Star says:
    Mon 27 Jan Reply !

OMG please get a grip of yoursalfs its a tv show there payed to go into the house its just a job to them some people on here need a life.

Mon 27 Jan Reply !

@ste
    Hi Ste, yes two down and one to go. Although I’ve a feeling gobby Luisa will be there to the end. So long as she doesn’t win I’m not so bothered. Yes he was good with Casey, although I must admit I’ve lost patience with that young woman. Caseys mum thanked Jim, so other people are seeing that he’s not the monster that Linda would have us believe. Actually I’ve grown quite fond of Dappy too. When the show started I didn’t care for him. But I think he’s got a heart of gold. He is always one of the first to comfort someone when they are upset and the way he and Jim interact is great.

6. ste says:
    Mon 27 Jan Reply !

@jennyjuniper
    Hi again jenny your right about dappy quite like him myself too.if jim didnt win hope dappy does there first and second in the betting shops to win..heres hoping one of them does.rather jim wins tho think he deserves it a bit more all the flack he took off linda and luisa.

Tue 28 Jan Reply !