Jasmine saves Casey, Linda from third CBB eviction

9 comments - Posted on January 15 2014 at 11:22pm by Matt Scott

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Jasmine Waltz nominations twist

All housemates will face the third public vote of Celebrity Big Brother 2014 except Casey Batchelor and Linda Nolan after the latest evictee Jasmine Waltz saved them from the firing line.

Once she’d finished her exit interview in tonight’s live show, Jasmine was asked by host Emma Willis to join her back out on the outdoor stage.

The pair then crossed live to the house for the reveal of the latest twist. With the housemates watching on the plasma screen in the lounge, Emma announced: “I can now reveal that you are all facing eviction on Friday.

“But tonight, two of you will be saved. The decision about which two lies in the hands of your former housemate Jasmine.”

The camera then panned out to reveal the American model as she was instructed to name the duo she wanted to survive. “Uhhh, I’m gonna save Casey and Linda,” she stated.

When pushed to explain her decision, Jasmine added: “Well I think that they would have fun together in there, and everybody else I want out with me!

“Okay, good reasons!” laughed Emma. “So to confirm, Casey and Linda you are safe, everybody else will face eviction on Friday.”

Before the link was cut, Jasmine grabbed the microphone to deliver one last farewell message to the group, exclaiming: “Bye Luisa, I love you! Bye Lee!”

The news left the housemates reeling, with Ollie observing: “She put a twist in herself with that.”

“Even Emma was like, what? And explain your reasons why?” grinned Sam.

Meanwhile, Casey suspected that there may be a further trick up Big Brother’s sleeve, suggesting to Linda: “It might be even more of a twist, it might be that we’re up.”

Fans will now vote to save Dappy, Jim, Lee, Lionel, Liz, Luisa, Ollie and Sam, and the housemate with the least support will leave during Friday’s episode at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

1. Loyal_BBFan says:
    Thu 16 Jan Reply !

I was shocked when she saved Casey as I didn’t think she would save her. But I thought she would either save Luisa, Lee, Linda, Sam or Ollie as she gets a long with them a bit more then some others.

2. Bryson McGloughlan says:
    Thu 16 Jan Reply !

I am shocked. i was happy, thinking that Luisa would finally be safe, but it looks like she isn’t. I don’t care what anybody else says, Luisa definitely brings the entertainment factor and this season wouldn’t be as successful as it is without her.

3. Yogi says:
    Thu 16 Jan Reply !

She choose the two she doesn’t get alone with to stay in the house…and Lee was burning his fingers with a lighter after she left….he will play up to be voted off next I think.

4. crazyme says:
    Thu 16 Jan Reply !

Loosa out next, simply vile.

5. Mat says:
    Thu 16 Jan Reply !

This is a plead to pick up the phone for Liz, I honestly believe this show could make or break her, big brother need to give her some airtime.

Its like big brother want to shaft her out, so pick up the phone, even if its just one vote.

Thu 16 Jan Reply !

@Mat
    Hi Mat, the two main reasons I want Liz to stay is that it will tick the other housemates off no end, as they ALL think they are better than her and because any money she wins will doubtless go to an animal charity.
    She has been quiet and it wouldn’t be great if all the housemates were the same, but having a mixture of different types is what makes it interesting.

7. ste says:
    Fri 17 Jan Reply !

@jennyjuniper hi jenny I agree with you hope liz stays..get that doppy loopy annoying shit stirring luisa out she does my head in..

Fri 17 Jan Reply !

@ste
    Hi Ste, yes I agree. Her naughty schoolgirl routine is getting very tiresome. She’s the kind who likes to break rules, but screams blue murder when the ‘rules’ of her own personal code are breached.
    It will be interesting to see who she teams up with next, now Jasmine has gone. Because Louisa is the type who needs an audience and partner in crime.

9. mati says:
    Fri 17 Jan Reply !

@jennyjuniper just saw your comment and very true, I would be happy for it to go to animal charity as I am a veggie and have been for 12 years.