Jim handed control of Democracy shopping task
The Celebrity Big Brother 2014 housemates will be voting on various questions in this week’s ‘Democracy’ shopping task – unaware that Jim Davidson is secretly controlling the decisions.
Big Brother has set up a snazzy ‘hub’ fitted with eleven voting pads in the living area, and announced that group votes will be held over the next two days that will control house life.
Every time a siren is sounded, the celebrities will have one minute to take their places at the hub. They will then be presented with a dilemma that they must vote on anonymously, and they are strictly forbidden from discussing their votes.
The housemates must abide by the outcomes of all the votes, which they will be led to believe were majority decisions. However, they are unaware that Jim has been named the ‘Decider’, and that only his keypad is working – meaning that he alone will determine the outcomes. Jim is not allowed to tell anyone about his secret role.
At the end of the task, the group will face one final vote – to guess which housemate had secretly been controlling the votes. If Jim is discovered, they’ll fail the task.
Today’s dilemmas are as follows:
Would housemates prefer to live on bland grey slop or spicy curry?
Before the shopping task, all food was removed from the house – and the housemates were told they must choose to eat either a bland grey slop or a spicy curry for every meal until the task is over. Jim chose the slop.
Who is the most boring housemate?
The housemate Jim names as the most boring will get a ‘taste of their own medicine’ by having a bucket of paint tipped over their head. To understand what they’ve been putting viewers through, they must stand still and watch the paint dry – and are not allowed to communicate with anyone else until it has.
Which housemate deserves a reminder from home?
Jim will choose one person to receive a ‘reminder’ from home in the Diary Room
Would housemates rather give up cigarettes or beauty products?
All of the chosen products must be placed in a bucket and handed over to Big Brother.
Who would housemates like to nominate?
Although it has already been announced that Jasmine, Jim, Liz and Luisa are up for the second eviction, housemates will be invited to nominate one more person to automatically face the vote. However, this is just for fun – the person chosen will be told at the end of the task that they’re not really facing eviction.
Who are the two most annoying housemates?
Jim will choose the two housemates he thinks are the most annoying to spend a night in the ‘Most Annoying Room In The World’. This will contain:
- An ‘insanely uncomfortable’ bed for two
- A wall of alarm clocks which go off sporadically
- Agiant hand that runs nails down a blackboard
- Chairs which are impossible to sit on due to being wonky or far too small
- Leaky pipes which squirt water
- A phone which is plagued by prank calls
- A locked lunchbox, which the duo will have to unlock by searching through a ‘huge bunch of keys’. When they do, they’ll discover its contents are vacuumed packed – and they’ll only have a pair of blunt kids’ craft scissors to open it.
- A giant locked cage full of luxury items including a comfy bed. The key is on the opposite wall, on a heavy knotted chain which the duo can undo with great difficulty – only to discover it’s a couple of inches too short and the key still won’t reach the lock.