Rylan Clark wins Celebrity Big Brother 2013 final

9 comments - Posted on January 25 2013 at 10:27pm

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 final - Rylan Clark wins

Former The X Factor contestant Rylan Clark has been crowned the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2013 in tonight’s grand final.

More to follow…

Fri 25 Jan Reply !

Sooo, that’s that then. I think we all knew deep down that Rylan was going to win it from the start, but congratulations to both Rylan and Speidi as at least they have done more in the house than last years dull winner Julian Clary did. In conclusion, it has made for an exiting final to a pretty good series I think (excluding DayTripper-gate of course). Peace.

:heart:

2. Irene Pearson says:
    Fri 25 Jan Reply !

Over the moon YES :up:

3. Razor says:
    Fri 25 Jan Reply !

Rylan u suck!

Fri 25 Jan Reply !

Please tell me he came out to chants of “Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!”

5. Lavonna says:
    Sat 26 Jan Reply !

And so ends the most incredibly boring and dramatic and depressing celebrity series of them all.

6. CH5BBUK says:
    Sat 26 Jan Reply !

So glad Rylan won CBB :grin: Well done to him :happy:

You could tell it meant alot to him and he was so happy and proud, :grin:

Sat 26 Jan Reply !

I would have preffered the order to be Razor first, then Ryan then Rylan, but so long as the Pratts didn’t win I’m happy.

8. JOANNA says:
    Sat 26 Jan Reply !

Well done Rylan you new he really wanted and need to win :grin: Well done to Speidi for coming second GREAT to watch great to see little bit of the real speidi no bbbots :grin: :heart:

9. Dan says:
    Mon 28 Jan Reply !

This BB was amazing imo. I always preferred the Channel 4 versions over Channel 5’s but this one has been really good, better than some of the seasons on Channel 4. Great result (and being Aussie, I’m glad Ryan came third :tongue: )

Well done to Channel 5, you kept me entertained throughout the whole series and that hasn’t happened since BB went to Channel 5. Looking forward to the regular series.