Double eviction confirmed for tonight’s semi-final

9 comments - Posted on January 23 2013 at 09:48am by Matt Scott

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house - Entrance

Channel 5 has confirmed that two housemates will be evicted from the house in tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother 2013 semi-final.

Viewers have been voting for their winner since last Friday, and tonight the two housemates with the least votes will be kicked out just two days before the series concludes.

The news was announced by presenter Emma Willis on last night’s episode of spin-off show Bit On The Side.

Tune in at 9.00pm to find out who falls at the final hurdle.

> Click here to vote in our eviction poll

1. CH5BBUK says:
    Wed 23 Jan Reply !

Hope H&S goes so me and others who are not fans of them both can enjoy at least 2 days of CBB and not the H&S show.

I want Rylan, Ryan, Razor, Claire, Frankie and Tricia to stay but I dont mind if Frankie or Tricia goes with H&S.

Rylan to win but I dont mind if Ryan, Razor, Claire, Frankie or Tricia won. But not H&S

Wed 23 Jan Reply !

This is another thing I don’t like about the Big Brother of late – waiting until as late as possible to confirm double evictions. It always used to be the case that such details would be confirmed before the lines opened so viewers knew the full picture.

Wed 23 Jan Reply !

@Brekkie
    I’ve been thinking the same thing. Why don’t they just announce it up front when they open the phone lines? When they do it like this, it comes across as though they want to wait to see which housemates are at the bottom, before deciding whether to make it a single or a double.

4. tara says:
    Wed 23 Jan Reply !

@CH5BBUK yes me too H,S to go :down: razor,claire,rylan,frankie to make semi-finals :grin: :up: really i want razor to win.. :up: we will have to wait and see… When i next BB? Is it this summer?

5. tara says:
    Wed 23 Jan Reply !

Meant to say when is next bb series?

6. tara says:
    Wed 23 Jan Reply !

Exactly any one of H,M,S apart from the PRATTS :down: :down: :down:

7. Fleur says:
    Wed 23 Jan Reply !

Cheating Rylan should not still be in the show. He should be disqualified.His huge advantage over the others is disgusting. I am sure the others would love to have got out of that cooped up environment for a bit of * me time * and have a song and a dance while threre at it. Oh and also get away from cameras, other house mates, rules, and just generally have some space. No wonder he has the energy to mince about and swear his head off. Batteries all recharged. Speidi have him sussed out 100%.

8. CA says:
    Wed 23 Jan Reply !

@Fleur It’s only a game

9. Tabby says:
    Wed 23 Jan Reply !

@Fleur
    I agree Fleur. Rylan has done all his self promoting while being treated, for all his lack of talent, like some A lister. He should move over and let one of the others win. I’m warming to Ryan after being treated so shabbily by his housemates last night. At least he said it as it was when he didn’t get his letter!!