Frankie replaces Speidi in the Celeb BB basement

DAY 2 Posted on January 4 2013 at 10:53pm by Matt Scott
Frankie replaces Speidi in the Celeb BB basement

Frankie Dettori switched places with Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag in the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house earlier in the latest part of the Basement launch twist.

Last night, Frankie and his accomplice Rylan Clark were forced to divide this year’s line-up, with half remaining in luxury as the rest begun living rough in the squalid secret room.

During a live broadcast on Channel 5 tonight, the housemates in the main house were told that they’d have to vote one of themselves to move to the other side. Paula, who had earlier joined them after being taken ill, was exempt from taking part.

Tricia was first to choose, opting to send Rylan away, before Gillian went for Frankie.

The disgraced racing jockey also voted for his partner-in-crime Rylan, reasoning that he couldn’t send one of the girls to live in the poor conditions. But Lacey, Claire and Rylan all picked Frankie, meaning it was him that was banished to the basement, with four votes in total.

Shortly after the basement dwellers welcomed Frankie to his new home, Big Brother informed him that he and he alone would get to pick one of them to move to the main house.

Each of the candidates had twenty seconds to argue their case, and all of them – even Speidi – argued that Neil ‘Razor’ Ruddock should get the place, as he’d benefit from it most.

However, ignoring their pleas, Frankie went for Spencer and Heidi, who promptly headed upstairs. He later explained to Razor that he chose The Hills stars as he wanted to cause drama.

Therefore, the divide currently stands as follows:

• Luxury House: Rylan, Tricia, Gillian, Lacey, Claire, Paula, Speidi
  • Basement: Paula, Ryan, Sam, Razor, Frankie

Fri 04 Jan | Reply !

Well played by Frankie. I don’t think I’d want to be stuck in the basement with Spencer either.

2. Lewis Kennedy says:
    Fri 04 Jan | Reply !

Hahah brilliant that he sent Speidi up! Amazing!

3. Jillian says:
    Sat 05 Jan | Reply !

First off, I have to applaud Frankie!!! I love that he isn’t afraid to play the game and went straight for the jugular by sending Speidi in to irritate the bookie’s favorite, Rylan. The two of them watched the VTs together, but only Rylan was vocal about what they’d seen and started bad-mouthing Speidi before the other HMs could get a chance to meet them. Everyone says ‘he’s such a nice guy’, but personally I don’t like people that spread rumors or tales behind other people’s backs without a means of defending themselves. You could say Speidi did the same, but they didn’t… they spoke privately to BB (and us), not the other HMs to try to turn them against him.

4. Irene Pearson says:
    Sat 05 Jan | Reply !

Yes I agree. Lets see now if he is as “up front” as he claims to be.@Jillian

5. Sarah-Jane says:
    Sat 05 Jan | Reply !

I would love to be in the basement locked away with Spencer mmmmmm. Lol! Only if he wasn’t already married to Heidi though. I could never enjoy the thought of that whilst he’s already with someone but anyway. Jillian you have made some really good points about Rylan backstabbing & spreading malicious gossip about Speidi. Funnily enough I’ve mentioned similar points on another profile about Rylan having it in for them. He’s even said on tonight’s episode which proves it all: “I feel like I’ve got it in for them already & it’s only day two.” I don’t think I need to say anymore about that, my point has been officially proven…..

6. Irene Pearson says:
    Sun 06 Jan | Reply !

Good twist would be to lock up the gruesome twosome Speidi in the basement for the rest of the series. Doubt anyone would even notice.